<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HI WORLD!

HAPPY 2007! My God! No more 2006 okay! Really, NO MORE!!

Finally, I've got my own time to seat by my computer and getting this blog alive and kicking once again! Right, the first news, as you can see,

I'M BACK FROM CHEENA CHINA! :D

Well, there's so much I wanted to complain about China. The people who practically barge their way without saying "excuse me"or "sorry". I was totally shocked by the people seriously. But well, it made me realised something, "THANK GOD I LIVE IN SINGAPORE!" Okay, I'm not being racist here. China was freaking cold, I was wearing like 5 layers of clothes (yes, I look like a ball in pictures) and I'm still feeling cold!

- pictures next time

**
30th December 2006

Thankfully boyfriend stays only one road across away from me. I caught a short two hours nap before changing and rushed over to boyfriend's place to surprise him. But, plan failed. And I had to wake him up by knocking on his window and shouting into his room.

The Xmas, Welcome back and New year present was sweet. (:

After which, town with boyfriend and Wilson. Then cabbed home at ten!

**
31st December 2006

Left to meet Christine in town at two. Christine was an emo kid for the past two days. Well, seriously, I've told you what I can. The final thing is, you can count on me to be there to listen to you (: Boyfriend came down to meet us and we made our way to yishun. Wilson joined us and drank a little at boyfriend's place with his mom.

Bought the bbq stuff and we made our way to lower seletar for our own mini 2007 countdown! Many came and yea! Emo-ed a little but everything was solved with a little bit of tears! :D

- pictures next time!

**
1st January 2007!

Went for my cousin's one year old party. And guess what, she has the same name as mr/mrs ong's child - MEGAN. Seriously, I really hate the name lah! But whatever, not my child anyway :D The food catered suck seriously.

Dad sent me to town at two plus and boyfriend was LATE as usual. By fate, I bumped into Christine and Jocelyn at the station!! (we actually planned to go tanning this morning but we didn't due to that stupid party) Went hongkong cafe, walked around and went to bar stop.

Cabbed back with boyfriend. Thats all :D


Neoprints I took with Christine on 31st December
(I know I wrote the date of one of the neos wrongly!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


♥ sher
12:31 AM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥